dinsdag 2 oktober 2012

Inspiration: Friendship Bracelets

I am planning to make old fashioned friendship bracelets. We used to do that all the time, together with my girlfriends we made a lot of nice braids. Although I liked to do it very much, I was never very good at it. Braids I could do, but not much more. I hope now with support of DIYphoto's and YouTube movies to make beautiful things and to get in the bracelet mood, I made ​​this inspiration post.

Do you make friendship bracelets? Or just buy them?

With love, 

M












7 opmerkingen:

Buzz zei

Love it!

(enter my giveaway iphone case)

FASHIONCONTAINER zei

Very pretty :)

www.fashioncontainer.com

Buzz zei

Thx dear* yes, I'm your follower for a long time now :)

Jess zei

Followed dear!

Follow back? ^^

xoxo Effy
http://effiiswardrobe.blogspot.it

Anoniem zei

Hi! Thanks for your comment on my blog.
Lovely blog do you have!
Would like to follow each other, I started :) So hope you'll follow me back

X Annewil
http://lovetolittlethings.blogspot.com

Unknown zei

Love this trend and your blog also!
I'm following you, I hope you'll
follow back! ; )
Fabiola

wildflowergirl

JustJaslin zei

hi dear thank you for visiting my blog! and gosh I love this post! I used to do friendship bracelets when I was young.. :) And I would love to follow each other! have followed you via GFC and Bloglovin. Hope you would do the same dear! xx

♡ Jaslin from http://justjaslin.blogspot.sg/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...