dinsdag 7 februari 2012

It's all about smoothies!

I discovered something in Bremen: The Smoothie! In a little shop break, we both took a healthy smoothie. At home, I tried to make one myself with frozen strawberry's, bananas and orange juice, sooo  sweet! A little bit cold, so for the summer it is the best thirst quencher! For now, for me, it's a healthy snack. I made it my new hobby, bought all sorts of frozen fruits and searching the internet for delicious recipes. I put together a list of wonderful recipes for you! Only thing you need is a blender!



MANGO SMOOTHIE

1/2 cup orange juice
1/2 cup peeled, pitted and sliced fresh mango
honey to taste
1/2 cup ice

Place the juice, fruit and honey in a blender. Blend on high speed for 30 seconds. Add the ice and blend until smooth

STRAWBERRY SMOOTHIE WITH A DASH OF LEMON

10 frozen strawberries
1 spoon of lemon juice
3/4 cup of water

Wash the strawberries and freeze them or buy frozen strawberries. Juice the lemon and mix all the ingredients in a blender.  Sip and smile.

KIWI-MINT SMOOTHIE

2 kiwis, peeled
1/4 small lim, peeled
1 frozen banana, peeled
5 to 10 mint leaves 
3/4 cup of water or almond milk

Add all the ingredients to your blender and blend on high for 30 seconds or until the smoothie is creamy.

So I hope you have just as much smoothie fun as I have!

With love,

M

1 opmerking:

Tasia |Ruffles and Sequins| zei

Yummmers! I liiive for smoothies, I'm definitely going to have to try the strawberry and lemon one :) They all sound super delicious <3

Adoring your blog, following you on bloglovin'. And thanks for visiting and following my blog, I really appreciate your support <3
Tasia
http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...